On the road to Eilat, above a new boutique building that includes restaurants, cafes and parking lots, in the town of Mitzpe Ramon, with its fascinating desert beauty, a unique experience awaits you in the new hotel from the Smart Hotels chain of hotels. The " EVEN DERECH" hotel was built as a modern and smart hotel that allows guests, among other things, through a smart system, to check in themselves at all hours of the day and night. Whether you want to enjoy a breathtaking experience of the desert landscapes and attractions of Mitzpe Ramon, or if your soul desires a rest and inspiration, this hotel is just for you. We provide a hospitality experience to your satisfaction, in an accurate location and at affordable prices so that you will want to return over and over again. The “EVEN DERECH” hotel, which opens its doors for the first time, has 40 double guest rooms, with a unique style and design, two spacious and pleasant seating areas (lobby), free parking for the guests and a central and special location that overlooks a unique desert landscape that you can experience only here, and he is close to the Ramon Crater Garden. We are prepared in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and meet the conditions of the HA TAV HA SAGOL so that you can enjoy a safe and healthy vacation for your body and mind even these chalenching days.
Standard room The room is about 16 m2 in size and includes a private and modern bathroom with a large shower, a luxurious bed, a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, a safe for your belongings, a hairdryer, a coffee / tea set and of course free parking throughout your stay at the hotel. If it suits you, separate rooms with connecting door are available - by prior arrangement. Classic Room (with Balcony) The room is about 16 m2 in size and includes a balcony, a private and modern bathroom with a large shower, a luxurious bed, a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, a safe, a hairdryer, a coffee / tea set and of course free parking throughout your stay. If it suits you, separate rooms with connecting door are available - by prior arrangement. Superior Room (with large balcony) The room is about 16 m2 in size and includes a large balcony, a private and modern bathroom with a large shower, a luxurious bed, a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, a safe, a hairdryer, a coffee / tea set and of course free parking throughout the hotel.
Mitzpe Ramon is one of the most beautiful and fascinating natural phenomena in the country. The crater area has many short and long routes that reveal the breathtaking beauty of the desert. The view from the crater rim in Mitzpe Ramon, as well as a visit to the city's many attractions, is a wonderful vacation that has no substitute. The Sde Boker area, from the Ben Gurion hut, Ein Akev, Ein Oved and even the Nabataean city show the great attraction of people to the unique contrast in the desert.
More attractions • Ramon Crater
• The Observatory - an introductory tour and study of star life while pleasantly lying on mattresses, mats and folding chairs along with watching telescopes.
• Jeep tours in Mitzpe Ramon and the Negev - certified nature guides will take you in closed and air-conditioned jeeps for experiential trips through the spectacular desert landscapes, for you to get to know the desert roads.
• Ben Bamidbar or “Son in the desert” - camel rides and accommodation in a Bedouin encampment
• The Alpaca Farm - The alpacas and llamas came from the distant Andes mountains, and will be happy to welcome you and provide you with a unique experience. The farm is located next to the Ramon Crater cliff. The experience is suitable for couples, families, young people, children and adults alike.
• Secrets of the Lost City - sunset and lantern tours with a theatrical scent
• Mitzpe Ramon Planetarium - an experiential introduction to the field of astronomy
• “Cornmel Farm” - a special place with a wonderful view where you can enjoy good food with cheeses produced on the spot, in addition you will get to see the herd of goats from which the milk and cheeses come and feed them in season
• a flight at a hot air Balloons in Sde boker
• “Orzim” trips in the nature - challenge and extreme field trips
• Ben Giorion hut
• Nature Reserve and Mitzpe Ramon Visitor Center
• The Nana Winery
• Ethnocenter - Visitor Center, a boutique workshop straight from the Kavkaz - a fascinating ethnographic experience, describing the lifestyles and traditions of Caucasus Jews
• Earth mound mountain